* Will stop selling Peugeot after sales targets not met -CEO * Merger with Helsinki-based Avelon on hold * India expansion frozen until "light at end of tunnel" seen * Co fine to pay or service $300 mln in debt due in '09 (Adds quotes, details, background) By Simon Shuster MOSCOW, March 30 (Reuters) - Russia's largest dealer of foreign cars, Rolf, will stop selling Peugeot vehicles and has put the brakes on a planned merger with Helsinki-based Avelon Group amid a sharp slump in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Russia's Rolf cuts Peugeot, halts merger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642