* Decision on 92 premium small car should be made this year * Saab could jointly develop new platform with a partner * Funding plan will be decided once partner is chosen * Expects to be cash-positive by end-2011 (Adds details, CEO quotes, background) By Helen Massy-Beresford BILBAO, Spain, June 23 (Reuters) - Saab owner Spyker wants to secure a platform-sharing partner by year-end for Saab's planned new 92 small car before deciding how to fund the project, its chief executive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Saab pushing on with small car plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642