* May sell stake if can't find industrial partner in Russia * Sees no formal problems with getting Opel deal closed (Adds details, background) By Darya Korsunskaya and Dmitry Sergeyev MOSCOW, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Russia's biggest lender Sberbank may sell its stake in distressed carmaker Opel to another state-run bank VEB if it fails to find a domestic carmaker to be its industrial partner, Sberbank's Chief Executive said. Russia wants to obtain Western technologies in order to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Sberbank may sell Opel stake to VEB bank" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.