* China, Russia distribution deals could come in January * Saab production in China could start in 3-4 years * Spyker in discussions with potential Indian partners * Spyker shares trim losses, close down 0.5 pct (Adds detail, quotes) By Sara Webb AMSTERDAM, Dec 17 (Reuters) - The chief executive of Spyker , the loss-making Dutch sports car maker that bought much larger Saab this year, expects shortly to appoint local distribution partners for China, Russia and Brazil. Victor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Spyker close to BRIC distribution deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642