* U.S. sales continue strong run in main market * Looking at making cars locally in China (Adds background on U.S. sales) TOKYO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Fuji Heavy Industries , the maker of Subaru-brand cars, has seen its U.S. vehicle sales rise 20 percent so far this month from a year ago, continuing a strong run in its main market, its chief executive said on Friday. Ikuo Mori also told Reuters in an interview that Fuji Heavy was looking into various possibilities for producing cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Subaru U.S. Nov sales up 20 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.