* Inventories of TVs and PCs seem to be building -TDK * China demand may fall 10% in July-Sept vs Apr-June-TDK * Sharp to cut LCD panel production - Nikkei (Adds president's comments) By Nobuhiro Kubo and Kentaro Hamada TOKYO, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Japanese electronics parts maker TDK Corp said orders for capacitors, a key component of cell phones, and other passive components have been slowing since July and are likely to slow further in the October-December quarter amid growing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-TDK sees passive parts orders slowing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642