* TPG aims to raise 5 bln yuan for its first China fund * Plans to take China Grand Auto public * Expects fewer investment restrictions for the fund By Samuel Shen, David Lin and Jacqueline Wong SHANGHAI, Aug 23 (Reuters) - TPG Capital [TPG.UL] has secured funding for its yuan-denominated fund from the Shanghai government and will tap Chinese insurers seeking to benefit from a private equity investment boom in the world's fastest-growing major economy, its senior executives said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-TPG to tap insurers for Shanghai yuan fund" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.