* CEO sees 09/10 EBIT of 200-300 mln eur vs I/B/E/S 369 mln * "Significant earnings improvement" in 2010/11 * All client sectors either stabilising or improving * Fully funded, sufficient liquidity for next 18-24 months * Share extends gains, trades up 2.7 pct By Alexandra Schwarz and Sylvia Westall VIENNA, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Austrian steel group Voestalpine expects better demand and significantly higher earnings in its 2010/11 business year as fears of a setback this spring have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Voestalpine sees major earnings lift 2010/11" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642