* Sales could top planned volume slightly this year * Says on track to complete acquisition by Geely in Q3 (Adds quotes, background, detail) By Niklas Pollard and Victoria Klesty GOTHENBURG, Sweden, May 20 (Reuters) - Volvo Car Corp, on the road to being acquired by China's Zhejiang Geely, could see sales revive more than the current plan for 390,000 units this year, the Swedish brand's top executive said on Thursday. Led by strong demand for its XC60 SUV, Volvo sales in Europe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Volvo Cars CEO upbeat on 2010 sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.