* Stands by outlook for 10 pct growth in European heavy truck market, flat in North America * Recent financial turmoil having big effect on European market * Many European customers finding getting credit tougher, environment more uncertain (Adds background, detail, further CEO comment) By Niklas Pollard and Victoria Klesty GOTHENBURG, Sept 23 (Reuters) - The head of world number two truck maker Volvo AB stood by group forecasts for heavy-duty truck markets this year, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Volvo CEO sticks by truck market outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642