* Volvo to invest $10-$11 bln worldwide over 5 yrs * Eyes 200,000 unit sales annually in China by 2015 * Targets 20 pct of China's premium market * CEO says to invest in more upscale autos (Add details) By Fang Yan and Ken Wills BEIJING, Feb 25 (Reuters) - China's Geely-owed Volvo will invest $10-$11 billion over the next five years, with most of that aimed at new products including more upscale cars in China, the world's largest auto market, its chief executive said on Friday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Volvo investment to target premium sector-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.