* Volvo Trucks sees Russia sales up 25 pct in coming years * Says Russia truck market sales to fall 20-50 pct in 2009 * Outlook disappointing, unsure when plant to reach capacity By Simon Shuster MOSCOW, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Sweden's Volvo Trucks expects disappointing sales growth of 25 percent on the Russian market to 15,000 vehicles in the next few years, the managing director of its Russian unit told Reuters. "For sure we are disappointed, but you can't expect to grow 100 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Volvo sees Russian sales disappointing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.