* Says a European battery production site would make sense * Volkswagen preference shares down 1.3 percent (Adds detail, background) BRAUNSCHWEIG, Germany, May 26 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen aims to win automotive supplier Bosch [ROBG.UL] as a partner in developing battery technology. "Bosch would be the right partner in cell technology," VW chief executive Martin Winterkorn told Reuters in an interview on Thursday. A person familiar with the matter had told Reuters on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-VW sees Bosch as right battery tech partner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642