* Sales continue strong run in main U.S. market * Need work improving profitability but strategy in place * Looking at feasibility of making cars in China * Anticipating synergies on R&D with Toyota (Updates throughout with comments, details) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Subaru maker Fuji Heavy Industries continues to charge ahead in the key U.S. market with sales seen jumping by a fifth this month, but it faces a lot of work to boost its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 2-Subaru marches on in US but more work ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.