* Brazil, China, India main gainers from trade, Doha deal * U.S. frustrated at China's unwillingness to engage * Signs that Brazil and India are willing to negotiate (Adds details, quotes) By Jonathan Lynn GENEVA, June 24 (Reuters) - The World Trade Organization's long-running Doha round is stuck and a deal is impossible until China and other big emerging economies join real negotiations to open their markets, the U.S. ambassador to the WTO said on Thursday. The unusually ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-UPDATE 2-US accuses China of blocking Doha trade talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642