* 50 pct more homeowners behind on mortgages vs year ago * Chapter 7 bankruptcy filings up 36 pct in Jan By Helen Chernikoff NEW YORK, Feb 26 (Reuters) - More U.S. consumers are filing for personal bankruptcy or relying on credit cards as the recession deepens and unemployment rises, a top credit bureau executive told Reuters on Thursday. Dann Adams, president of U.S. Information Systems for Equifax Inc , reported a 37 percent rise in Chapter 7 bankruptcy filings. [ID:26540823]. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-US mortgage delinquences up 50 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.