By Timothy Gardner NEW YORK, June 23 (Reuters) - Virent Energy Systems, which hopes to make gasoline-like fuel from plant sugars, expects to raise $25 million to $40 million by the end of the year in its third round of financing, the company's chief executive said on Tuesday. The company has already raised about $70 million, some $40 million from corporate investors and government grants and $30 million in venture capitalism arms of Honda , Cargill [CARG.UL] and other companies. Virent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Virent biofuel sees financing round up to $40 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.