* Brazilian miner sees benefits to LME cobalt contract * Cobalt production due to expand in 2010 By Michael Taylor LONDON, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Votorantim Metais may use the soon-to-be launched London Metal Exchange cobalt futures contracts to hedge against risk, and meet its customers' buying needs based on fixed prices, the Brazilian miner said this week. "Yes, we (also) used to do that on nickel," Francisco Martins, general nickel commercial manager at Votorantim Metais told Reuters. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Votorantim Metais may hedge against LME cobalt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.