BRAUNSCHWEIG, Germany, May 26 (Reuters) - Volkswagen aims to win German automotive supplier Bosch [ROBG.UL] as a partner in developing battery technology, the carmaker's chief executive said. "Bosch would be the right partner in cell technology," Martin Winterkorn told Reuters on Thursday. He said it would be good if there were a European production site for the batteries that power electric vehicles. (Reporting by Jan Schwartz; Writing by Maria Sheahan)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-VW sees Bosch as right battery tech partner - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.