* There's a difference between reserves and resources * Rare earth resources on all the continents * Rare earths more abundant than silver By Pratima Desai LONDON, June 30 (Reuters) - The world will not run out of rare earth metals used in new technology, and those who think it will do not understand the difference between reserves and resources, British Geological Survey (BGS) said on Wednesday. Andrew Bloodworth, head of minerals and waste at the BGS, a supplier of geological ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-World won't run out of rare earth metal resources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642