* Zenn awaits production-quality battery * No deadline set to get EEStor battery * Key focus moves to electric car drive trains * Will not sell its own highway-capable electric car By Susan Taylor and Nicole Mordant TORONTO, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Zenn Motor Co says it is on the verge of a battery breakthrough that could drive the tiny Canadian company into the automotive big leagues, but not as a maker of electric cars. Zenn now makes low-speed electric vehicles, but in an apparent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Zenn stuck in neutral, awaits electric car battery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.