* Contracts would meet growing demand from auto makers * Buildings sector also using more aluminium * U.S. demand for aluminium improving, lags Europe. By Maytaal Angel LONDON, July 27 (Reuters) - Norsk Hydro would consider entering long-term deals to supply aluminium products to car makers intent on selling more cars with 'greener' credentials, the Norwegian aluminium maker said on Tuesday. Car makers, specifically in Europe but also the U.S., are under growing pressure to produce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW(UPDATE 2)-N.Hydro mulls supply contracts for aluminium" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642