ROME, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Intesa Sanpaolo is working on a loan for Fiat , the Italian bank's chief executive was quoted as saying by Italian news agencies including Ansa on Wednesday. Chief Executive Corrado Passera was answering reporters' questions on the margins of the World Economic Forum in the Swiss resort of Davos. "We have always worked with Fiat and we have always been close to the company and its projects," Passera was quoted by ANSA as saying. He declined to give further ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Intesa Sanpaolo says working on Fiat loan - reports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642