(All figures in U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Intier Automotive , which makes auto interior components and seats, on Tuesday said the sale of one of its European facilities would impact first quarter results. "In the first quarter, we sold a facility in our European interiors segment which will result in the first quarter operating income having a charge of approximately $4 million dollars and the net income having a charge of approximately $6 million," Michael ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Intier-sale of Europe facility to lead to Q1 charge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.