By Bei Bei She LONDON, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Euro bonds of U.S. auto giants tightened on Wall Street stock gains and a steadier oil price early Monday, while the rest of the credit markets saw a slow start to the day. The FTSE Euro Corporate Bond Inadex showed investment-grade corporate bonds in euros yielding an average 49.8 basis points more than similarly dated government bonds at 0737 GMT, 0.3 basis points more on the day. "Equities and oil news are helping autos swing toward the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Intl Bonds-Autos gain in Europe as oil fades, stocks rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642