LONDON, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Investors called a halt to the recent rally in the international bond markets, selling bonds of the largest auto and telecoms firms after France Telecom's massive debt caused anxiety and Ford had its ratings cut The Reuters CorpTop index showed the average yield spread between euro-denominated corporate and similarly dated government bonds was over five basis points higher than at market open at 166.9. "Friday is often a selling day so it's no great surprise ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Intl Bonds-Rally peters out as Ford ratings cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.