MILAN, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Italy's Investindustrial said on Wednesday it was interested in motorcycle maker Ducati but the fund dismissed reports it had agreed to buy a 35 percent stake currently held by private equity firm Texas Pacific Group. Italian newspaper MF had reportedInvestindustrial, run by entrepreneur Andrea Bonomi, had already struck a deal to buy TPG's stake -- worth some 64 million euros ($78 million) at current market prices -- and was set to close the sale shortly. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Investindustrial says interested in Ducati stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642