* Agency confident trend will continue next year * Value of foreign investment bids up 67 pct in 2011 BANGKOK, Dec 29 (Reuters) - The value of investment applications in Thailand for the year through Dec. 23 surged 61 percent from a year earlier despite recent flooding, and within that total, foreign bids jumped 67 percent, the Board of Investment (BOI) said on Thursday. The total value of investment applications rose to 663.6 billion baht ($21.04 billion), above its target of 500 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Investment requests in Thailand jump despite flood-BOI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642