NEW YORK, May 29 (Reuters) - Collins & Aikman Corp. is likely to name Third Avenue Management LLC. as the successful bidder to buy and recapitalize the bankrupt auto interiors supplier, according to Automotive News. A deal of this kind would help the auto interiors supplier emerge from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, said the article in the May 29 edition, quoting sources familiar with the negotiations. The selection of Third Avenue as the sponsor to take Collins & Aikman out ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Investor to buy Collins & Aikman -Automotive News" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.