BERLIN, May 29 (Reuters) - Talks on a rescue of Opel are continuing with all parties on Friday but the goal is not to agree definitive deals with suitors Fiat and Magna , a senior German official said. "Intensive talks are continuing with all parties," the official said requesting anonymity. "Fiat remains interested, but a deal with the investors is not the main goal of the talks." "The aim today is agreement on the trustee model and bridge financing," he added. (Reporting by Noah Barkin)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Investor deal not goal of Opel talks-German official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.