DETROIT, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Steven Rattner will become an adviser to the U.S. Treasury on the restructuring of the troubled auto industry and has stepped down from the private equity firm he co-founded, the Quadrangle Group, the firm said in a statement on Monday. Rattner will become a counselor to U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner on a range of economic and financial issues and will lead the team advising Geithner and National Economic Council Director Larry Summers on the auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Investor Rattner to become U.S. adviser on autos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642