FRANKFURT, Jan 25 (Reuters) - A consortium led by U.S. investor Guy Wyser-Pratte has built a 3 percent stake worth around 85 million euros in French automotive supplier Valeo , Germany's Handelsblatt newspaper reported on Thursday. The group, which includes British hedge fund Cycladic and Canadian businessman Douglas Bergeron, intends to shift Valeo's strategic focus and prevent it from following through on planned U.S. acquisitions, the paper said. The paper said Wyser-Pratte had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Investor Wyser-Pratte has 3 pct of Valeo - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.