FRANKFURT, May 19 (Reuters) - Indebted automotive holding Porsche SE is facing another lawsuit filed by two U.S. hedge funds seeking damages worth $1 billion, Germany's manager magazin reported on Wednesday citing financial sources. So far, 10 separate fund families controlling a total of 35 individual funds have filed a $2 billion joint lawsuit, claiming Porsche first lied about its takeover intentions for Volkswagen before cornering the market in illiquid voting shares in October 2008. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Investors target Porsche with new lawsuit-magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642