NEW YORK, Jan 24 (Reuters) - GM's Chevrolet has selected Interpublic Group's Draftfcb London as its digital advertising and direct marketing agency in the United Kingdom. Draftfcb London, in a statement on Thursday, said the account includes producing the creative advertising work for the launch of Chevrolet's new four-door sedan, the Epica. The Epica campaign is due to launch in April 2008. Draftfcb London also works on General Motors Corp brands Vauxhall, Saab, Cadillac and Hummer. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IPG's Draftfcb wins Chevrolet work in United Kingdom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.