SEOUL, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi-based International Petroleum Investment Co (IPIC) said on Thursday it would not follow a recent arbitration ruling to sell its controlling stake in a South Korean refiner until local courts enforced it. IPIC has been in a dispute with companies related to the former Hyundai Group, led by Hyundai Heavy Industries , which are seeking to buy back IPIC's 70 percent stake in Hyundai Oilbank. Last week, the Singapore International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IPIC says won't follow S.Korea refiner stake sale ruling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642