* Ford multiples one way to calculate GM's equity value * GM IPO initially seen weighing on Ford share price * Ford shares near 6-month high on earnings, upgrades * Ford rally part of broader rebound in industry stocks By Soyoung Kim, Clare Baldwin and Kevin Krolicki NEW YORK/DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co's emergence as Detroit's darling may have fueled jealousy at General Motors Co headquarters, but the archrival's rising shares could help GM as it readies its landmark ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IPO VIEW-Ford stock rally could be boon to GM IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.