* GM mulled HK listing to highlight Asia focus--sources * Plan scrapped on IPO timing, complex rules--sources * Trading, investor gains from HK listing unclear--sources * Canada's GM bailout a factor in Toronto listing--sources By Clare Baldwin, Soyoung Kim and Kennix Chim NEW YORK/HONG KONG, Aug 20 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] considered an Asian exchange for its historic return to the public markets, but ruled it out because it would have delayed the IPO, people familiar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IPO VIEW-GM considered, rejected HK listing -- sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.