TEHRAN, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Chinese moves to cut back banking business with Iran are affecting cooperation between China's Chery Automobile Co and Iran Khodro, the Middle East's biggest car maker, its head was quoted as saying on Friday. Due to U.S. pressure over Tehran's disputed nuclear plans, Chinese banks have reduced cooperation with their counterparts in the Islamic Republic, an Iranian Foreign Ministry official reportedly said early this month. The United States, which is leading ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iran car maker criticises China bank moves-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.