TEHRAN, May 23 (Reuters) - Iran will sign a contract with France's Renault by Friday to produce the no-frills Logan model in a deal Tehran hopes will revive moribund foreign investment, the industry minister said on Tuesday. A Renault spokesman in Tehran said an agreement had been reached and the deal should be signed in the next few days. Analysts reckon Renault's investment will be about $2 billion. Iran has been negotiating with Renault to get a 20 percent share of worldwide exports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iran sees Renault deal signed by Friday - minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642