TEHRAN, April 25 (Reuters) - Iran has rejected a proposal by French carmaker Renault that it export Logan car parts instead of cars and has threatened plans to produce the Renault Megane if no deal is reached, the student news agency ISNA said on Tuesday. Iran wants to secure a 20 percent share of any exports worldwide by Renault of the L90 car, which is better known as the Logan, officials say. The Iranian government ordered last week that the joint venture deal to produce Renault's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iran threatens Renault Megane production deal-ISNA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.