JERUSALEM, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Israeli holding company Israel Corp said it would invest another $72 million in electric car infrastructure company Better Place as part of a $350 million fundraising. Israel Corp added on Thursday its controlling shareholder, Ofer Group, will also invest $20.5 million. Israel Corp earlier this month completed a $100 million investment in Better Place, an infrastructure provider for electric cars founded by former SAP AG executive Shai Agassi. Better ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Israel Corp to boost investment in Better Place" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642