TEL AVIV, March 1 (Reuters) - The Israel Corp holding company said on Sunday the initial investment in its joint venture to build cars in China would be cut to $500 million for 2009-2010 from the originally planned $900 million. Chery Quantum Auto Co is a joint venture between Israel Corp's subsidiary Quantum and China's Wuhu Chery Automobile Investment Co. The two sides also decided to change the holdings in the joint venture so that Quantum would own 50 percent instead of the 45 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Israel Corp, Chery cut funds for China car venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.