JERUSALEM, March 28 (Reuters) - Holding company Israel Corp. said on Wednesday it would invest $225 million through its U.S. subsidiary Quantum LLC in a joint venture with a car manufacturer in Asia. A spokesperson declined to identify the car manufacturer or the country in which it is involved in the joint venture. The company will have a 45 percent share in the joint venture, and will supply an additional $180 million in guarantees to help raise capital. Establishment of the joint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Israel Corp to invest $225 mln in Asian car venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.