JERUSALEM, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Israel Corp, one of Israel's largest holding companies, reported lower quarterly profit that was weighed down by losses at its Oil Refineries unit and electric car venture and a smaller profit at its chemicals subsidiary. Israel Corp said on Tuesday it earned second-quarter profit of $83 million, down from $115 million a year earlier. Oil Refineries, Israel's biggest refinery, swung to a quarterly loss of $98.8 million due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Israel Corp profit slips on Oil Refineries loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.