* Israel Corp Q4 profit up to $161 million vs $126 million * Chemicals, shipping units provide boost JERUSALEM, March 30 (Reuters) - Israel Corp , one of Israel's largest holding companies, reported higher quarterly net profit on Wednesday, boosted by strong results from its chemicals and shipping units. The company posted fourth-quarter net profit of $161 million, compared with $126 million a year earlier. Israel Corp is the parent of Israel Chemicals (ICL) , the second-largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Israel Corp Q4 profit rises as ICL, Zim gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.