JERUSALEM, May 26 (Reuters) - Israel Corp , one of Israel's largest holding companies, said on Thursday it swung to a loss in the first quarter, hurt by poor results in its shipping unit. The company posted a quarterly loss of $53 million, compared with profit of $49 million a year earlier. Israel Corp is the parent of Israel Chemicals (ICL) , the world's sixth-largest potash maker and the second-largest company on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange by market capitalisation, and of shipping ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Israel Corp swings to Q1 loss on weak shipping unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.