TEL AVIV, June 29 (Reuters) - Israeli energy, real estate and automotive conglomerate Delek Group said on Thursday its subsidiary Delek Investments is considering acquiring control of insurer Phoenix Holdings . Delek Investments already owns 33 percent of Phoenix, which has a market cap of 2.9 billion shekels ($647 million). Delek said the acquisition would be in line with its strategy of expanding its activities in the insurance, financial and banking sector. Phoenix, one of Israel's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Israel's Delek mulls seeking control of Phoenix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642