TEL AVIV, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Israeli software maker Tecnomatix Technologies Ltd said on Thursday it had agreed a deal with a major automotive maker that would generate revenues of more than $50 million over the next four years. In the first nine months this year the loss-making company, listed on the Nasdaq in the United States, had total revenues of around $61 million. "This is the most extensive agreement in the history of Tecnomatix. It addresses all of our customer's manufacturing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Israel's Tecnomatix wins deal from automotive firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.