NEW YORK, Sept 23 (Reuters) - A key investor advisory group on Tuesday urged General Motors Corp. shareholders to approve the automaker's planned spin-off of Hughes Electronics Corp. , the U.S. satellite television operator slated to merge with News Corp. Ltd. Institutional Shareholder Services said based on its review, the planned spin-off and merger "warrant shareholders support," according to a copy of the ISS report obtained by Reuters. If approved, the Hughes separation would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ISS urges approval of Hughes spin-off from GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.