TOKYO, Dec 16 (Reuters) - Japanese truck maker Isuzu Motors Ltd. said on Friday it would hold a briefing on a group business reorganisation at 1 p.m. (0400 GMT). Isuzu is an affiliate of General Motors Corp. .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu to brief on reorganisation at 0400 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.